Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a number of the members of this forum talk about certain things you need to do to masks to make them better.

I have seen people refer to "soft ears" and putting them into masks. Where do you get these from and what are they?

I have heard people also talk about a "cut profiler" what part of the mask would you cut, and whats the point?

I think i may have seen stuff about a gator mod as well, but im not sure if that was paintball related or not.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
I have seen a number of the members of this forum talk about certain things you need to do to masks to make them better.
You don't need to do them, it's mainly for looks.

DayoftheGreek said:
I have seen people refer to "soft ears" and putting them into masks. Where do you get these from and what are they?
Search around online/check at your local proshop for soft ears (Usually JT.)

DayoftheGreek said:
I have heard people also talk about a "cut profiler" what part of the mask would you cut, and whats the point?
They cut off from the top back of the lens, around the edge, and down the the bottom, and then cut right to the black, or leave a thin strip of color. The onlly point is really for looks, because it does nothing for the profile, your head is still there.

DayoftheGreek said:
I think i may have seen stuff about a gator mod as well, but im not sure if that was paintball related or not.
This is a mod people do to their Profilers.

DayoftheGreek said:
No problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts