Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying the first gun in this website...I just have a few questions tho..

Can you use a big CO2 tank (not 12gr) on the first gun in the pic? and another question I have...Can you just stick a red dot sight on the first gun without any modifications?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k how bout if you want to install a red dot sight...what kind of stuff do i have to buy for the second gun

and whats an extra right/left/center feed piece for?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You can use any tank you want on any one of those. THats the great thing about phantoms. They are practically infinitely configurable. The 12g changers are actually removable, so you can buy one with a 12g changer, and take it off to shoot with a tank. If you want a red dot sight (won't help at all, just sight down your barrel), you don't need any mods. It bolts right onto the sight rail. The extra left/right/center feeds are so you can change your setup. Not the best way to do that though. The best way to go is to buy a stock class (no feed neck, just a stock class tube) and then buy an old style spyder feedneck to bolt onto it if you want to use a hopper. Look HERE to see what I'm talking about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts