Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused with the settings on the 05 cyborg. I need to know what is the correct dwell and stuff like that. I want to make it run as nice as possible. If you have a nox'd borg. Please post your settings. :)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dwell at 10 is most common, I have mine at 12 and it shoots nicely, its so efficient that you don't have to worry about raising the dwell, at least not by two ms.

Lets see

Firing mode: Semi uncapped, or Millenium ramping
eye mode: Drop shot
Dwell: 12 ms
Trigger debounce: 1
Paint filter: 0 ms
Mechanical debounce: 0
Anti bolt stick: 0
Ramp point: don't use it (above 6 when I do)
Ramp level: don't know, 3 probably
ROF: unlimited or 15/16
Fine ROF: 3/4
bypass: 8
Tourney lock: off

gladiator: 170-180 psi
LPR: Half turn in past the lowest without leaking

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
chaoticprophecy said:
Aweosme, I was wondering what I should run it at. Thanks.
No prob. But keep in mind I have my dwell a little higher because my field paint is bad.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I use evil and stuff so its not that bad. I got my eyes thursday and one was messed up completely. The thing came out of the part where it plugs in.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
chaoticprophecy said:
Yea, I use evil and stuff so its not that bad. I got my eyes thursday and one was messed up completely. The thing came out of the part where it plugs in.
You might be able to solder it back together but you'll probably need to buy new ones from pbk. One of mine is starting to do that because I yanked on the wire instead of the disconnect.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
apparently the last owner of the borg kinda just tore the eyes out of the nox.
So the eye wires were messed up or the eye connector on the board was messed up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts