Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Its about time I start thinking about getting a car. Some of you might have it easier, because you'd be able to learn and use your parents' cars before you think about buying your own. However, my father has had his car sitting broken in our driveway for over a year now. It's a 92 Taurus Wagon, and im pretty sure the transmission is beat.

Is it worth replacing the transmission? I need to find the key and run it, see if it even ****ing starts.

Eh :?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's what I figured. I don't know if its possible, but part of the engine is probably rusted or corroded from being out there all winter without it running at all. Plus when i went out there there was a hornet/bee nest inside the side mirrors

****. that.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
if the only thing thats wrong with it is the tranny i would check out some salvage/junk yards and see if you can get one cheap

i know i can get most types of car trannys for arond 100 bux and if i happen to get a bad one i can swap it out for another

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's not worth it to bother with it. get one that doesn't need a complete overhaul and actually has some value

1 - 5 of 5 Posts