Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got banned for posting in the lounge, and I honestly don't like posting here that often but:

-------------------
Ok, here's the situation. I know this chick named Courney, who's best friend is Ariel. Now, I kinda like this Ariel chick, and we talk often (over the phone, a lil online), but then, Ariels friend (Rachelle) was over at her house one night, and so I was introduced.

Anyway, Rachelle IM'd me a week or two ago, and we started chating.

BTW: Rachelle lives in Cali, but we went to school together a few years ago, but never actually MET. And she was in Kansas visiting Family.

Now, me and this Rachelle are just chatting about if we ever had any classes together and stuff. Well, we got to the point, where I was in a chat with both Ariel and Rachelle and Ariel said to Rachelle "I Love You!" and, me knowing completly of the IM was to Rachelle, reply with "I know you do, you don't have to remind me" (or something like that), and now we allways say it to each other (Not knowing that Rachelle actually is now)

So that converation made it to where all of us, would kiddingly say "I love you" to each other.

tl;dr
The Rachelle girl, is somewhat obsessed with me. And IDK what to do. I don't want Ariel to think nothing can EVER happen between us cause 1 of her best friends likes me.

Any suggestions of what to do in the situation?

BTW: This is EXACTLY what that Rachelle chick said on my MySpace:
Rachelle said:
i love everything about u ur amazing i know u enough to love u so much to bad i moved cause i would love to hang with u and all that stuff i love u my cream i wish well umm.....lets keep that on the low
i love ya ttyl

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the oppertunity comes, I will try.

My friend said she flashed him when she lived in Wichita, she said she might have. Then she said "When we meet, you can see them also, cause I love you that much"

I was like, ok

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rachelle_On_MySpace said:
well i wish that i could of not moved so i could get to know u better like in person not just online and hopefully we could of been together i am glad that i met u cause i love u and ur so amazing u have no idea i love u cream lol so now its not on the low cause theres no reason for it to be so i love ya ttyl!!!!!!i wish i was there so badly i love u and i hope we get to see each other soon
Ok, i'm scared

·
Registered
830 Posts
hmmm... she's cute but tell her that you don't like her in that way (internet relationships weird me out, i dunno abt you). then tell ariel how you feel. and let it go from there

1 - 20 of 53 Posts