Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
martix_agent said:
only if the computer your'e playing ti back o has taht font installed.
otherwise it uses the default font setting.

Edit: ellis, i see we have conflicting answers...interesting
ellis? huh?

it will use the default setting (probably TNR) if the comp your playing it back on doesn't have the font, it will use the default (probably TNR)

haha wow i just repeated myself..... vvvv sig vvvv then you'll understand.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Yeah, you asked if it would still play if the same font is on different pcs, and I answered a simple as possible. They already answered the rest.

·
Registered
995 Posts
i dont think it will work. i transfer word files with special fonts, and it doesnt display the font on the other computer, because it doesnt have the font installed.

im assuming the same goes for powerpoint.

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
you could just save the font on the media your transporting the slideshow on and install it on the destination machine before you start. (unless its locked down.)
in that case I would make a version w/ a standard font and one w/ your custom font.
(if a grade depends on it) otherwise don't sweat it.

theunforgiven said:
if it can play pictures that aren't saved on that computer, then i would assume it could display fonts?

but if it doesn't it will replace it with something.
that would depend on if the font was actually in an image. If so then yes it would display just fine. (because its a picture, not pulling the font from the font directory to use, like "word" would.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts