1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you go here, http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf, it shows you how to hood a viewloader revolution to the intelliframe of an automag. You can do the same modification to your spider with a VL Force hopper. The VL Force runs around $30 everywhere and is a constant running hopper but if you wire a switch to your trigger and the hopper, it only comes on when you pull the trigger and it force feeds the balls in. I did it to my Automag and it works awesome. You will have to do some fabricating to get a switch to fit in your trigger frame but it's a sweet setup.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Viewloader Evlution II/III. However, Eggs are very fragile, and are known to break if looked at wrong. They also like to pretend they are the new years spinners and spin about the top of your marker due to their poor weight distribution.

I'd vote for an original Empire Reloader. Same thing as a Revvy but sound activated. Will only feed when you fire, so any minor noise it makes will be covered up by the noise of your marker.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
There are a bunch of cheapies that are good for slower ROF. Other than Revolutions and Reloaders, the Tippmann, Spyder and Ricochet varieties are pretty good.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Invert Halo Two only feeds when you need paint . :tup

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
I do too.
Anyway, on the topic, go with what Ridd and Miller said. Get a Revvy, an old Reloader, Ricochets, and such.
Though a Halo B or Invert Too could be easily applied to speedball and a new marker.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Yep. Nothing wrong with the old Halo B or Reloader B. I've finally worn out my Reloader B after all these years and replaced it with a new Pinokio.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts