Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well cats and kittens, it seems that I've been let back in, which some old members are going to totally cream their pants over because they love me so much, while others will throw their cat out the window when they read this because they hate me. Then there are the new folks that have joined since I was forcefully removed, what with the kicking and screaming and gnashing of teeth. You folk, the n00bs, are in for a treat, for I am Airsoft P. Guy, your King.

Now then, rejoice. Have some punch, maybe some pie. Enjoy yourself, for the Great Purge begins tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
This rules!

Oh ya, anyone remember airosft guy? That was me, I was gonna try and prank you guys, but then I realized there was no way I could act like the real airsoft guy.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course you couldn't pretend to be me, because I wouldn't come back with a misspelled name, that's just stupid. I never once came back as anyone else during that time, and then they let me back in, that means I win. This calls for the devouring of a ceremonial cookie, or possibly brownie.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Well cats and kittens, it seems that I've been let back in, which some old members are going to totally cream their pants over because they love me so much, while others will throw their cat out the window when they read this because they hate me. Then there are the new folks that have joined since I was forcefully removed, what with the kicking and screaming and gnashing of teeth. You folk, the n00bs, are in for a treat, for I am Airsoft P. Guy, your King.

Now then, rejoice. Have some punch, maybe some pie. Enjoy yourself, for the Great Purge begins tomorrow.
you will be loved by all again un till you are banned again.... it seems to happed to every one that was banned once

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ohhhhhh **** son! it's like the return of the savior himself, only more callous and unforgiving!

·
Banned
910 Posts
airsoft guy i think i remember you

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
just think of the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket...and little old ladies being run over by trucks...that'll jog your memory of airsoft guy

·
Banned
14 Posts
airsoft guy said:

Oh HELL yeah. Party time, airsoft is back.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.