Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the ones in space are kinda strange cause they are hard to find.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004YKPT/ref=pd_sim_dv_3/002-4568286-3848038?v=glance&s=dvd

they had this at of all place our public library. had just about every ground test ever in full effect as well as all the space ones.

also got bigger they have the russian thermal nuke explosision test which was probably the biggest boom I have ever seen. took me a while to remember what the box set was called but thats the one. had a whole dvd about the big booms in outer space. I would check your library or see if any of the prof on your campus has them avalible.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
amazing stuff. a few years back PM had a neat little article about nukes. they were showing this little graph thing of nuke sizes. it was amazing to see like the first nuke test, the hiroshima bomb, etc, then see the biggest of the big of the russians nukes. it absolutely dwarfed the little ones.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Were all those nukes? As in fission weapons? It looks like a lot of those were hydrogen, or fusion.

The ones we dropped on Japan are nothing compared to what we could do nowadays. If we got ticked at Japan now, we could wipe them off the face of the Earth and not even have to get out of our comfy chairs.

Kinda scary. And think about this- the person who is in charge of all this power was voted into his position by the average American.

Makes me want to buy an underground safehouse.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i wish i did have one. i'd be like the crazy guy on tremors who has enough mre's for 25 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts