Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
14 Minutes?!?!?!

WOAH!!! 14 minutes of my other favorite funny site, Ninjas they flip out and kill people all the time and they dont even care!:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
that first site is gay since he doesnt have any good reasons against the xbox but other than that its pretty funny, i wouldve watched the ninja one but its time for me to go to school

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hobag, Maddox is my idol! I'll have to send my elite ninja swat team to assassinate you....

·
Registered
4 Posts
guys, that ninja site is the funniest damn thing I've seen in a while - especially all the hate mail. Holy sh*t, I laughed so hard I spit coke on my laptop when I watched one of the movies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
man maddox is made hes liek a genus he can see anything misspelled :eek: and hes has like a degree in everything:eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, the other day, I saw this pirate walking around, practicing his ass patting on himself, and a Ninja flew out of nowhere and totally uppercutted through his chest, and then he flew through it. It was totally cool, and by totally cool, I mean totally sweet. :D

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
If it makes you feel any happier, I've talked to this guy because I thought his site was absolutely awesome. We're affiliates now....:D

You guys should check out the "Fun Stuff" section of my site...I put in TWO ghetto flash movies that you have to see. They're frickin' hilarious!

Here's a link right to the page:

http://www.hondahookup.net/fun.html

Check it out.....and join the phorums!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im so bored school starts on the 25th- our teachers were on strike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts