Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That’s my back!

FTS - These guys took first place. Never met them before but they were pretty good apparently. First place prize was 3 Axe markers.

Sexual Predators - These are three guys from a local d3 team called illuminati. I thought they had this, but anything can happen in paintball. Really good guys though, chill, respectful, easygoing. They took home 3 E-Flex masks.

Twisted Vibe Red - These guys were alright. We beat them in the regular season and again in the finals. They had a pretty easy schedule. But very nice guys none the less.

Strong Island Klutch - I didn’t pick the name.. but we took second place. Full story below. 3 Virtue Spires. Only missed first by 17 points.

Left to right, Michael Mackonockie, Greg Fierro, Me.

Quick overview of what went down. Top four teams advance to finals from the regular play. We placed 6th, but a fight broke out and two of the teams above us were eliminated. Pretty Klutch, right?

We went into finals, took out Twisted Vibe RED for the second time, lost to FTS, and then took out illuminati in a fight for second place. It came down to a 1v1, both players tried to bunker eachother but my teammate came out clean. Awesome way to end the day, especially taking out such a great team.

I picked a White/Red Spire, and now I can get rid of my really ugly rotor! woo.

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts