Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
OMG mail call/conquest = best night on tv ever...

BTW, Is/was he a real marine? Ive heard rumors he was never in the armed forces.
as airsoft already said, WHAT KIND OF GRABASTIC UNORGANIZED QUESTION IS THAT?!

MAGGOT! hehe

semper fi

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Do or Die! Semper Fi! Marines are the hands down number one branch of the government armed forces. My father was a Captain in the Marines in Vietnam. Many interesting stories. I never want to be in the middle of what he went through... but here is my salute to all the brave men and women out there who are strong and brave enough to be called marines!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Cobra said:
Do or Die! Semper Fi! Marines are the hands down number one branch of the government armed forces. My father was a Captain in the Marines in Vietnam. Many interesting stories. I never want to be in the middle of what he went through... but here is my salute to all the brave men and women out there who are strong and brave enough to be called marines!
thats cool cause my grandad lt. mjr(i think thats what he was) in marins in Vietnam. I don't know his company/battallion/regiment but I will ask him next time i see him

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
seriously, the marines and navy is all we need, marines andnavy really make everything else obsolete. marines are better trained then the army, and navy has al the planes, missiles and fire power we would ever need as back up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes R Lee Ermey was an actual marine. he also fought in VietNam. Korea too I think but I could be mistaken.

Though the navy has many planes it is equipped with none of the long range strategic bombing aircraft that we use most today. Nor does it have the high/fast surveilence aircraft. And without the AirForce there would be no F-22. The Navy uses it's planes for strike sortes and intercept.

Marines are trained for attack and high mobility. The army is needed for the same reasons but the army also has much more responsibility when it comes to garrison forces and emergency aid.

If the marines and the navy made everything obsolete The Army Air Corps wouldn't have been separated into it's own branch, now the Air Force.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
there are some long range bombers that can take off from carriers, but no hge ones (like the b2 and b52). also, there is a variation of the f-22 comin out for the navy that ca take off verticly. it also doesn't have the same anti radar material. i don't care, marines and navy really do the dirty work and the army picks up after them, except for rangers, but marine recon is better

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
semper fi! semper fi! gunHO gunHO! what makes the grass grow? BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD! tell the ladies what we do for a living: KILL, KILL, KILL! i can't hear you! KILL, KILL, KILL!

I LOVE IT!!!! yea, he was only i nam. my grandpa actually met him when my gramps was a drill sargent.

semper fi, carry on

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
bizump! did u see it when he went off on the guy for sayi he was cool? that was awsome!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I thought he was great as "coach" in Saving Silverman. Plays the hard ass and is damn good at it!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He was also a gay ass in that movie, ouch, that's gotta hoit the ego right there, imagine being one of his recruits and 30 years later you see him playing grab ass with Jack Black when he was always yelling about them playing grab ass, man what a hypocrit.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts