Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ite, so these new kids come in, they've been in an airforce and navy rotc. One is a senior chief.

Well like his first day in Drill period the kid walks up to the c/o and says "Hi, i'm your new senior chief"
Juneah goes "Hi, i'm your c/o, gimme 25 pushups" She made him do push ups cuz he got a lil smart with her.

Well, then he's trying to take over armed exibition *spinning the rifles* by saying he could out do anything we do. He couldn't even spin it once without dropping. We have 13 pound rifles, they have 2 pound fiber glass.

Then, when marching, the dude tried to correct the 3rd squad leader and told him to step forward. I looked at him and I said, no, YOU gotta take a step back in 4th, third squad stands fast. I made him feel stupid.

Then, to top off the cake, he's flexing his authority and aint doin crap right. he was calling people out for no reason in knockout.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first gets pwned by co
Then talks trash bout our team, and gets made a fool of
Tries to tell us how to march, when he had it all wrong.
Then gettin chewed out for being a p.i.t.a.

·
12,110 Posts
You mean JUNIOR ROTC? Yeah I'm in AFJROTC. Quit the drill team becuase they all sucked and wanted me to come in every day at 6:30. Practice for like two hours a day but they never got any progress.

So you guys use M1's? Yeah it pisses me off when we go to nationals adn we see these kids showing off spinning their little 2 foot long plastic coasted springfields around at 700fps and we're getting it donw with our garands.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i'm pretty sure. It's the old style, the kind that had the bayonette attachment. I about b*tched out the commander of the team because he was spinning on hard deck and we have no more practice stocks. We have new rifles still in the box, but I'm not sure what kind. All I know is that when we get the space they will probably be a lot lighter and will replace all but the practice. *I'm armory, fix the rifles* But u'd figure it would be harder to spin a lighter rifle because it doesn't get enough weight to keep it on control.

·
12,110 Posts
I'm our armorer too.. WE've got Springfield Garands. Would you believe last week some kid on the dual exhibition was dicking around and actually snapped a composite stock from the butt- off.

Minde you I replaced it in under 2 minutes.

You guys have the slings on them? I always got pissed off at those damn things becuase my hands sweat adn got them dirty, and they just get in the way.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I believe it. Chris was spinning *team commander* and broke a practice stock. Thing literally came apart. Well I looked at the stock and couldn't figure out wat happened. he managed to crack the side of the trigger frame part and the trigger came out. yeah, we have slings on them. I took 10 home and washed them but the rest are dirty.
But yes, I believe u fixed a parade rifle in 2 min b/c I have fixed so many rifles now it's second nature. Pop the trigger guard open, lift it out, that way the barrel is just on, pull the barrel portion out of the stock, take off the butt plate and screws *bottom screw always slows me down, it takes a while to get it to go in* and reset the sling and stuff on the new stock.

·
12,110 Posts
Nah dude im just dicking, hella easy to get that off, but you don't need to take out the barrel, much less remove the cylinder lock screw. Just trigger guard, and sling.

And a little tip.. Use bleach on the slings. Works wonders.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the trigger assembly is one part, then the barrel assembly is another part. The rest is just the sling and such.
Gotta use a hammer to actually get the front part on because the new stocks normally are not stretched out and have to be forced for the sling, but I still hold the record for parade rifle.......master chief didn't believed I fixed 2 rifles, let alone 1 parade rifle

·
Registered
778 Posts
Our ROTC division was retarded. I was always called in to fix their M-1s, their sites would break off, op-rod would jump the receiver rail, blah, blah, blah. It got me to the point to where I'm now bored with M-1 rifles around my own place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts