Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so im thinking about my next mod already and im stuck. I play alot of woods ball and some speed depending on what our group feels like playing at the time. So should i get the R/T or the E-Grip? One of my friends has the R/T and it seems like it works pretty good. Anyone ever have any problems with their E-Grip? How long will the battery last, and is it a item you should probably bring in to have installed? Thanks for any help in advance guys.

·
Registered
129 Posts
get the R/T; its cheaper than the E-Grip and if you tune it right then you will be in really good shape.

·
slacking with the bashing
491 Posts
the RT was my choice, i had bad past experiences with electronics in woodsball. rain + electricity = gun don't work.

also, i love the realistic feel of the RT when it's rattling in your finger.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are both of these things you can do yourself or should you bring them into a dealer to get it done? Im really leaning towards the e-grip but not really sure. also does the e-grip use extra co2 to function like the r/t does?

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you get a RT and you have a cyclone feeder on your A5 does that make your shots slowers or your balls feeding slower since they both are using excess air????? ive heard this before....

·
Registered
129 Posts
you have to buy an adapter to use them both at the same time. in the kit comes bigger hoses which allow more air flow. so your fine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i think im going to go with the e-grip. Much easier to switch it to fully auto compared to adjusting the r/t and it also has 3 shot burst, semi auto and turbo. Anyone know what the turbo mode is all about. Ive been told that with this mode it tends to break balls more often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Turbo is like semi-auto but if you shoot faster than 4 or 5 balls a second then it will shoot a ball on the pull AND release of the trigger

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How durable are the boards that come in the grip? has anyone ever heard of someone breaking it from dropping the gun or anything like that?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nope. Unless it was exposed...but why should it be?

BTW: VAFB is Vick's Air Force Base, right?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vandenberg Air Force Base

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bah, I was somewhat close. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts