• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, kids. This is a poll. There will be no discussion. In your response you can only put your faith and/or if your a christian. All other discussion will be deleted.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i chose definitly. I am baptist/catholic.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
definitly means you are for sure a christian without doubt.

D

·
0 Posts
kinda because i was baptized and all but i never practice my religion (that is pray, go to church) im agnostic really. basically undecided, i do believe that there is a "great power" but no religion that i have come across really reflects my beliefs.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i voted yes

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you going to vote on the poll would you please respond. Since they're is no discussion and flaming is banned at the boards you won't get mocked for your beliefs.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i am aethiest. and no i am not like a gothic person or satanist. i just don't think there is some all great power that controls everything. i take the scientific approach to all of this.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i'm roman catholic, and I just chose yes (wishes he could say jewish jokes, but thinks about boss's evil look when racial jokes are even mentioned)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Power_House406 said:
i am aethiest. and no i am not like a gothic person or satanist. i just don't think there is some all great power that controls everything. i take the scientific approach to all of this.

·
Banned
567 Posts
I don't believe in god

*PBF doesnt ban on race, creed, or any of that mumbo jumbo so im taking this excessive crap out.*

really, I don't think we should have another one of these, people will get all heated up in arguing, and then people will get banned and its always sad when someone is banned unless their name is tippy champ

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i said definately. i have 3 loves; God, paintball, gf(in that order)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i am baptist. And just so you know (and im not starting a debate) there is a lot more science backing the bible than you may think....

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am not Catholic
I am not Baptist
I am not Leutheran
I am not Presbiterian
I am not Pentacostal
I am not Evengelical Free
I am not A Witness
I am not An Amsembly of God
etc. . .