Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Ya I used to play it all the time. Good game but kinda old.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
2 is very old...

I use to play, but obviously got tired of it. I made some great patches for that game. Best map is Lost Temple. For that map, I'd have to say that France is the best country to be. Put up Grand Cannons everywhere on the ridges, and just mine and build an army. Mmm, ownage...

-Jin

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like America, because I just deploy the paratroopers around my base, or the spots the enemy will cross (comps are predictable). I would be happy if they made a third one...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i used to play hardcore. i got to good as iraq for my own good, lol. i havent played in a while, but i bet i could still beat most people out there. hell, its not even installed on my computer nemore, lol. generals is a much more enjoyable game.

EA is done w/ the C&C series from what i hear. generals and zero hour were the last installments. sucks really, its my favorite series of games

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
I have both games. I have played both games online, my favourite one is Red Alert 2 because the graphics, gameplay, etc was excellent I thought. My favourite country to be was proberlly germany cause they had that huge tank that could own all the other tanks and buildings.. I think it was called the German Tank destroyer or something like that. I still do play eveyone once in a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts