Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
...that thing with the flower or w/e ( its been a while ) wit h like the exact # of drops of water that was the # of ppl who died was freaky

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the WEIRDEST thing of the whole presentation was this:

a week after rachel died, they aired her funeral on national television. some random guy from ohio called her father. he said he was just a normal average business man never has anything weird happen to him. anyway he said he had these dreams every night for an entire week. he said in the draems all he saw was rachels eyes crying and the tears hit the ground and something grew.

the morning before she was killed, her friends said that rachel was intensely drawing this weird picture all morning. she said during math to her teacher ''one day i will have an impact on the world'' showed her the drawing and left.

a little bit after the guy called her dad, the sheriff from the police dept. gave her backpack to rachel's family. in the backpack they looked at her notebook and found that she had a drawing in it. get this:

the drawing has 2 big eyes, 13 tear drops (# of people killed that day) where they go down to a flower, where the flower is dripping with 13 drops of blood. the flower is a columbine flower.

now that is ****ing freaky as hell. she has also told her friends family MANY times and very frequently that she "knows she will die young. she doesnt mind, she's just prepared to not experience all the things her friends will get to. but she will leave an impact on the world.''

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Had that at my church a couple years ago. Some of the stuff was pretty insane. Everything about the chain reactions and stuff. Her dad came and talked about it. I don't remember too much about it, but some of the stuff really got to me when I heard it.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Did anyone else notice the pot leaf on the screen when it mentioned her diary towards the end?...

But anyway, it seems pretty cool how her family helped her acheive what she wanted even after her death and how the stuff they do actually works.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats so corny. If i saw some girl drawing a bloody flower and saying shes going to die young i would stay the hell away from her. Its too bad she died and no you shouldnt go and shoot up a school because you're a loser and no one likes you but all that "prediction" stuff is just garbage.

·
12,110 Posts
Does anyone know what a null hypothesis is?

It states that the experimental variable has no affect on the outcome.

So she drew a picture of a flower with 13 teardrops. 13 is an unlucky number. 13 is a common number. Its just a number.

Myth Busted.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
... ok she isn't being remembered because of eerie coincidences that surround her death.. she's being remembered because of the message she left before she died. which it is clear only a few of you even bothered to look into before posting.

and honestly, what is the coincidence of 13 drops of blood sprouting a COLUMBINE flower out of the ground..? theres more to the whole presentation, but its not about 'weird' stuff that happened as a result of columbine..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts