Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.brooklynskyline.com/news_article.asp?c=ne&na=1486

Invoking the name “Martin Luther King” and screaming “Black Power!” a gang of up to 30 black teens attacked four white girls in Marine Park in what police are saying is not a bias crime. Witnesses say the attackers were all black and called their victims “white crackers” during the bloody melee, which raged for almost 20 minutes.

“This is not being looked at as a bias crime,” NYPD Deputy Inspector Kevin McGinn said at the meeting.
Funny how we haven't heard anything about this in the national media, Yet if the victims were black and the attackers were white, they would have instantly been crucified by the national media who would consider it a hate crime.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
black people need to stop being so ****ing retarded.

"they wont let us play basketball because they got here first and are in the middle of a game...lets get 30 people together and beat them because black people are defined as violent and dangerous like we are yo omg ***** yo plz motha****a i wish 50 cent was here."

...im sorry

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D_Smalls said:
Boo ****ing who.
Bet you'de care if one of those 4 girls was your girlfriend.

But there's nothing wrong with being called a cracker, never really happens to me, however the term comes from the sound a whip makes when it's snapped. Only reason it's associated with white people is because they were the ones that held the whips......for the most part anyway.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D_Smalls said:
Bet the race of the attackers wouldn't matter to me either.
Not talking about what matters to you or not.....just the way the media portrays race in America.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
The racism goes both ways, I've seen lots on either side, and not just white-black. Rather than placing the blame on one race it'd be nice if people could just pull their heads out of their asses and just realize that to discriminate according race is one of the most moronic things you can do on this earth.

·
12,110 Posts
There is no such thing as an African American. Africa is a different continent then America. If you move here and becoem a citizen, your an American. IF you live in Africa, your african. You might be black, and if you dont like that label, then sorry, too bad. I'm white. Your black. No racism, thats just the way it is.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Meh everything is black biased these days...
You can call someone a wigger but you can't call them the "n" word
It's such a shame..

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Alpha said:
There is no such thing as an African American. Africa is a different continent then America. If you move here and becoem a citizen, your an American. IF you live in Africa, your african. You might be black, and if you dont like that label, then sorry, too bad. I'm white. Your black. No racism, thats just the way it is.
thats true, but african american is just a term used to be politically correct for black people.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts