Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im home. last night i went to a concert, got in for free.. score.. rocked it out hard.. saw a guy get his head split open on a bass guitar. .it was pretty rad.

I hurt my neck rocking out.. but it was alrighjt.. my two favourite small time bands played. bruce and blind leads nakid. They were totally wasted and it was awesome.. talk with them for a bit..

then cut to too night.. go downtown for a show..

We go in get our tickets.. only had to pay with canned foods.. then we walk around looking for a place to smoke and drink.. we walk into some school play yard.. we havent even done anything.. we are just walking and some fat ***** yells out her door "MY KIDS ARE WATCHING YOU!! SMOKING DOPE!!! GO SMOKE YOUR DOPE SOME WHERE ELSE" we just looked at her ugly fat ass gave a wtf and laughed and walked away.. **** her.. we werent even doing anything.. fat slut. go die

So we go to the train tracks.. cameras every where.. no drinking for me.. So we goo back to the show.. i say to hell with it.. go to the washroom.. im in a stall. open my 40 of beer.. sprays everywhere.. watchever.. I chugg half.. then some how manage to smash it on the stale door and split a ****ty amoubnt... to hell with it.. I chugg the rest and get the hell outta there..

so then im tanked and i go into a free style fight.. I did a front flip and then did a nip up and then into a flip.. it was ****ing nuts... ive never been able to do thouse.. so yeah i was flipping all over the place. then i got tired..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
then moshed the hell outta the plce.. I might have punched some one in the face.. im not sure..

so i did more nuits stuff.. mostly jumping.. I tried to make out with some chick.. but she stopped and said she had a b/f so i backed the **** up.. but i guess some one gave her my msn address.. meh.. then I started hanging out with this other girl and she wanted my msn address thingy.. so she got it..

there was a lot of hot girls.. everyone was getting my address it was nuts.. and im not even good looking.. i dunno what was going on... maybe i smelt goood. So i chated it up with her.. she licked my neck.. that was cool

so some how i got on the stage and no one asked me abnout it.. so i started singing to the songs.. then they started improvising some punk song.. so i decided to whistle along to it..

Thats right.. i whistled to a punk rock song.. first in history.. people actaully dug it.. well they laughed and were cheering me on.. so at least it was entertainin them.. It was pretty fun..

then i did these flips and stuff.. it was nuts

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres some pics from last night.. warning.. im ugly and intense when i mosh..

heres that guys head

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah firefox wasnt wanted to show them for me for some reason..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
must just be mine.. mines always screwy.. but anyways.. bask in the glory of pictures.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well the one girl that got my addy thinger turned out to be a psycho.. man i can sure get em eh.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah they were getting pretty intense.. when we were all screaming into the mics im suprised one of us didnt have a rupture..

the guitarist charged into the crowd and was moshing with his guitar.. then the mosh got onto the set and all the mic stands were getting knocked over. it was awesome.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive posted so much in this thread.. jesus.. i think ill turn that night into a story. it was pretty rad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts