Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem/s with my rail 09 ;

firstly I wanted to make sure everything was in order so I turned the rail on and put a ball in the breech so the eyes were green , so far so good
then as I fired the eyes flashed green , I then looked at the manual and changed the battery , they flashed green again
I have never used the rail or even fired it so I dont see how the eyes could be dirty , I have only just taken it out the box
I cleaned them with a swab anyway , then I thought , well I don't need the eyes just to fire once so I turned the eyes off , the red light then blinked as well
Is it something to do with the bolt? , I dont see why I should be buying replacments for a proto amrker before Ive even played with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AH , the red shows that there is nothing in the breech to shoot and the green shows there isthe marker is not aired up , but my friend said it doesn't matter as it is to do with the eyes..

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
if you stick yoru finger down the feedneck while the marker does not have a tank on it, you shoudl hear a noticable difference when you pull teh trigger then if there was nothing in the breach.

·
0 Posts
First and foremost, before you try anything with a marker, read the manual. Then put a full tank on it and test fire it with and without paint, eyes on and off.

Note that if you don't have air all you'll get is clicks from the solenoid, nothing else.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Help

OK , Thanks for everyones comments they all helped me out one way or another.
you have made one midget very happy

·
Registered
7 Posts
i understand that uve figured out but ive got my proto rail sitting right next to me and its supposed to do. The flashing is like a notification, red flash=eyes off. green flash= ball loaded, fireing

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hes right with no air it will flash green low battery it will flash green and try adjust your dwell and trigger aslong as there is air and a good battery then you should not have problemsthumup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I also forgot there's an adjusting screw in the asa on the opposite side the tank screws in if thats not in far enough it wont let any air get in to the gun take off the hose going in to the asa and I think its a 3/32 allen wrench adjust it all the way out till you dont hear any air coming through it and then back in till you start hearing it and screw it in about 1 to 2 turns replace the hose:tup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts