Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a double trigger semi only rainmaker its nice it has a 16 inch armson stelth barrel. But I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade it or sell it. it all depends on the upgrades for it. I just need help finding the upgrades and prices for it. plus do you think it could be better than my piranha evo, or minimag? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really not even sure what one would go for its in great condition has the original box armson stealth barrel, stock eagle works barrel, 14" strait rifeld barrel, along with instruction manual and other paper work. I'm just wondering what a good price to sell it would be. if you are really interested I could e-mail you pics I would post it but I cant seem to get the pictures sized down enough.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Its hard to judge price. The market fell out for the RM after PB gear clearanced them out.

But, plenty of upgrades. Some common parts are front blocks, back blocks, regs, LPRs, bimba rams, any cocker barrel, halos, angel grips, tuned internals, etc. Plus custom chips, and thunderboards, etc.

Lots of people are still making parts at beog.org

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought a evil omen so I guess I'm gonna put it up for sale if interested e-mail me. I'll say $175 for the stock rainmaker. and two barrels and 20 oz with on/off (old tank)but good cond.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts