Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today... i saw a really pimp rally truck and well... i loved it... It's not jacked to the sky w/ super swampers like red neck trucks, and it has sppeed

so i was looking around, and i am thinking of trading my blazer in for something like a used Tacoma or small pickup truck, throw some wide fenders on it, throw some perforamce parts on it, do a decent looking racing interior, and maybe a soft tono cover on the bed.. I think it'd look pretty pimp... and have a nice stance too.. Look agressive, but not stupid,and still have speed and ride goodon the road

what do ya'll think?

--Jared

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
sounds unique and if u do it right it won't look like one of those gay suvs that ppl go muddin in. Sry if u dig that look but i tire of seeing jacked up blazers w/ mud tires or jeeps.

·
Registered
778 Posts
bunkertime said:
it's not gonna be a muddin truck... muddin is pointless IMO.

Think of a rally car... w/ a bed to throw ur pball **** and drunk friends.
So you plan on making something that looks like it was meant to do something, but in fact never use it as a baja/mud rig/off-road. Kinda like a ricer does with his Honda Civic or whatever :dodgy:

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
david_4x4 said:
So you plan on making something that looks like it was meant to do something, but in fact never use it as a baja/mud rig/off-road. Kinda like a ricer does with his Honda Civic or whatever :dodgy:

wrong myfriend... i said Muddin is usless... Baja and rally is pimp as ****... And that's what my truck will be used for

there is a different between Super swampers and semi-off w/e tires...

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Forget gas mileage, they are so noisy on pavement you can't hear the radio. I've got them on the blazers. They are great off road though. ;)

·
Registered
778 Posts
bunkertime said:
wrong myfriend... i said Muddin is usless... Baja and rally is pimp as ****... And that's what my truck will be used for

there is a different between Super swampers and semi-off w/e tires...
Depends on what side you look at, theoretically all motorsports are useless.

And I wouldn't have declared you as a ricer if you would have stated somewhere in your first post you were actually planning on using the rig.

martix_agent said:
hehe superswampers! those things are terrible on gas milage
;0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts