Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a really ****ty video card, and i'm looking to buy battlefield 2. i only have 512 mb of ram, so my question is: what ram should i get (i want 1gb) and what video should i get. please reccomend something within a reasonable price range (150-200 for video card), and for memory (nothing past 100$)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
first, find out what type of ram you have. ddr, ddr2, etc. then get 512MB of that for your desired Ram capability. ddr (older tech) usually tends to be a little more expensive for some reason. most new computers have ddr2.

if you need help finding out what type you have just let me know.

im not much on video cards, so i dont have much advice there. id imagine the more expensive the better.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
hey guys i was trying to get bf2 too and my computer had trojans so i backed it up to factory setting and now it says it cant find a system file...how do i fix this?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
if you know what file, and have another computer, find the file in the donor computer, and put it on a floppy if itll fit. then put the file from the floppy onto the computer that is missing the file, and make sure to put it in the correct directory.

AIM me: Tuba St3ak, and tell me what file youre missing and ill send it to you, and the directory its in.

edit: btw if youre missing config.sys, youre screwed.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Pink paint said:
hey guys i was trying to get bf2 too and my computer had trojans so i backed it up to factory setting and now it says it cant find a system file...how do i fix this?
lol way to steal his thread

get a anti virus program and run it and when it finds viruses something pops up and u can press delete. I have like Anti Virus (the name is so original) id get that works perfectly. Anyways for ram and video cards id look around at some computer stores and look for the best deal. maybe best buy they usually have good prices

1 - 5 of 5 Posts