Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is about how much Rambo rules. He doesn't take sh*t from anybody. You f*ck with him and he will cut u. If you disagree with me in any way u are wrong. If you diss Rambo in any way I will send you a picture of my ass. Post how much u think Rambo rules and why. O ya and check my siggy

·
Registered
2,247 Posts

Ermey says,"Rambo is a poor excuse for a soldier, why my grandmother could kick his ass, now you best unfeck yourself before I take a huge dump on you!"

Ermey has spoken, too bad for you, and besides I can't even see your loser Rambo.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts

Ermey says,"I SHOULD RIP OFF YOUR BALLS SO YOU CANNOT POLLUTE THE EARTH WITH YOUR SEED!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!?! You are dumb Private Pyle, but do you think I will belive you don't know who I am? Get out of my sight, maggot."

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
ooo i know him. the best part of the site is how they call the 'dolls' or maybe even 'action figures'...........'Motivational Figures':p

D

·
0 Posts
is it just me or is putting rambo in his sig and putting some gay text above it, pretty much a very poor excuse to copy airsoft guy...?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Rambo is a hollywood sissy. Through out his "adventures" there have been roughly 237,345,742 bullets sent his way and he's still not a corpse. At least Ermey was cool enough to die when shot with one M14 round to the chest. "Seven point six-two millimeter. . .Full metal jacket." -Pvt. Pile

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I know, Rambo fires a bajillion rounds from the hip out of his M-60 killing everyone and hundreds of trained soldiers aiming can't hit anything but air, Rambo is just another one of those macho movies where the whole point makes stupid kids think they can do anything.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Mescaline said:
im scared to ask....but who is Ermey?

WHAT KIND OF GRABASSTIC, UNORGANIZED QUESTION IS THAT, MAGGOT?! I SOULD TARE OUT UR EYES AND SKULL FECK YOU! YOU MAKE ME SICK, NO NACY QUEER LIKE URSELF SHOULD BE ON THIS FORUM!

j/k, but it is a shame u don't know who the most influental person in american history is

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
lol, some canadians would take that offensively but i still managed to find the humour:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts