Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
I have a college buddy who stayed in the dorms over the summer and ate nothing buy Ramen noodles and turkey sandwitches for 4 months. He could't afford to buy any other food. He hates them now, but saved about $400 in food bills by starving on them for a coupe months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sometimes my mom will make something good for dinner like chicken or steak and ill just cook up a bowl of ramen oodles of noodles. they have got the be the greatest thing on earth..... goto the supermarket with like $5 and come home with about 50 packs. Litterally.

·
Registered
343 Posts
!!!!!!!

CUP OF NOODLES!!! there almost the same as ramen but are in a cup. (just add hot water) 3 minutes in the microwave and you have an awsome after school snack!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i like ramen noodles but why make a thread about ramen noodles i ean you mut be bored! but oooooo no chrunhy ramen noodles are DISGUSTING! TOOTH CRACKING! SICK FEELING! food! ther disgust me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i love the chicken ramen noodles!!!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 Shot Sniper said:
i like ramen noodles but why make a thread about ramen noodles i ean you mut be bored! but oooooo no chrunhy ramen noodles are DISGUSTING! TOOTH CRACKING! SICK FEELING! food! ther disgust me!
i made this thread cuz its in the lounge and u talk about other stuff in it. and hey, why not talk about ramen, its soooooo good!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.