Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
have you all of their cds? i ahve 4 cds, 2 dvds, one poster, and a 1998 family value tour shirt! they rock if you like them check out in extremo, etwas, megaherz, stahlhammer, and for...

german rap try: Bligg, Sido, kool savas,

for rock try:die fantaschticsch vier,

i have all of these cds exept fantaschtisch vier, i didnt buy that one..:-(
i got them all for about FRANK200 franks, when i went to switzerland, its so awesome speaking german for 1hour and 1/2! no englisch all german, and i have taken it one year, and now on my second year!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
ya, rammstein is pretty good, but i saw one of their concers that was recorded, and um, i think one of them may be gay. he had a fake dick and was pretending to give it up the butt to some guy, then would act liek he was jacking off and sprayed crap all over the people, thats just not right

·
Registered
457 Posts
thats called buch dich, it means bend down, and if you hear and translate the song, you would understand why

·
Registered
770 Posts
hahaha. I heard Sido when I was in Morocco earlier this year. I saw a video, because for some reason the y only have German MTV in Africa... but anyways... that fool is too funny. German rap is a total crack up.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
got their latest cd. And the more i learn about them, the more i think they really are gay, that and the fact the lead singer looks like hes gunna kill me

·
Registered
489 Posts
Man I love Rammstein. I cant wait untill I get their new Cd, My friend said it was sold out, just about everywhere around here.

Top 5 Favorite Songs:
1.Moskau
2.Feuer Frei
3.Halleluja
4.Sonne
5.Engel

I havent heard much from their new CD, so that will most likely change my Top 5.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Adios is pretty good, It would actually rank like 4 on my list, Taking Engel to number 6

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
now you better buy it when it comes out or else :p

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
ya, rammstein is pretty good, but i saw one of their concers that was recorded, and um, i think one of them may be gay. he had a fake dick and was pretending to give it up the butt to some guy, then would act liek he was jacking off and sprayed crap all over the people, thats just not right
rollin: hahahahaah, that vid was funny as hell, sprayin milk all over the audience :rofl

D

·
0 Posts
yeah ive seen that.. funny as hell

ive got 2 of their cds, hard to find em around here. have to order em

1 - 14 of 14 Posts