Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Johnny Ramone-Rest in Peace man. Cancer got the best of ya.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Ramones suck, they spawned an era of fashion that is disturbing to most

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
...punk sucks, the whole idealism, anachyism sucks

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
have u seen its influcence on people, the tight pants, the dyed hair, punk has roots to EMO too

·
Registered
80 Posts
the ramones didnt stand for the ideaology of most early punk bands, like the sex pistols did. They stood more for the style of music, the fact that you didnt have to be good at the guitar to play in a band.

·
Registered
274 Posts
pbpro115 said:
have u seen its influcence on people, the tight pants, the dyed hair, punk has roots to EMO too
Are you judgeing these bands just on their style of clothing? What are you gay? Wtf are you talking about "its influence"? You don't like it GTFO. If you would have stoped and thought about it you would have realized that the ramones were an amazing band that helped start a genre of music that even in that time pwns all of todays "music". If you don't like them go listen to some rap. Its stupid ****s like you that think they know what they're talking about who suck.

PS rest in peace Johnny...you will be missed. <3

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LONG LIVE THE RAMONES!!!! What's ur favorite Ramones song?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts

HERE! take this crowbar and pry your head out of your ass!

i don't like punk, but i have to give props to the ramones. RIP johnny. and oh yeah, quit being a steriotypical mother ****er.

EDIT: WTF my awsome image doesn't work. DAMNIT! that just ruins everything!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
like i said, i see punk as an ideal more then a style of music, do i hate punkers? yes, if the ramones diecided to call them selves alternativce rock then theyd be cool in my book.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
no in style, if they were just a rock band with the same lyrics theyd be cool, but they have to do it the punk way, and have loser punkers worship them as gods, till they begin to dress like them, talk like them, and fail school like them.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Is it really their fault that they have 'loser punkers worship them as gods'? Just because of their fans, you're simply going to judge them on 'style'?

Gay.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Courtney Taylor said:
Is it really their fault that they have 'loser punkers worship them as gods'? Just because of their fans, you're simply going to judge them on 'style'?
yes, yes i am

1 - 20 of 35 Posts