Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make ramping chips for Dm3's? If you do know, please send me a pm where to find it. And yes, I have looked at pbnation

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chronic- I got it at store for brand new, and i got a good deal on it and it has eyes :)
gamefaceowner3- I found out pbadvantage is working on making them. I have a dye lcd

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have tadao 5.0 there is a ramper chip available! it came out at world cup and it runs for around 150$

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot the name of the product. And i can't find where to buy it anywhere. But people over on pbnation are selling them. I'll dig up the details later

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I decided I'm going to custom fit a dm4 board into my trix :) then i'm getting a pbadvantage ramping chip or a ironmen chip

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
forumrider99 said:
I decided I'm going to custom fit a dm4 board into my trix :) then i'm getting a pbadvantage ramping chip or a ironmen chip
waste of money get a muschi (or whatever its called) and tadao 5.0 and ull be cookin

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have lots of tools, but i have no clue how to program boards or where to begin. I kinda lack the knowledge on how to program things. I know how to program calculators to make things move and thats about it. And i don't have a lot of time to have my gun taken apart for weeks. I like to play paintball

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
no... tadao boards ramp like mothers. its not even hard to set up (the nyx board is basically a tadao 1.1) and u can get ramping chips for the newer tadaos. tadao > all other boards hands down

1 - 20 of 35 Posts