Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to be emo but heres an emo thread for you

anyone ever get randomly really happy over something really small. I talk to my girlfriend alot never seems like any kinda deal...she is also a hardcore vollyball player with the legs to prove it and likes to sleep thanks to the 6 oclock vball practices so she normally sleeps at like 11 thats not cool for me. well tonight about 15 minutes ago she randomly says
she's come undone says:
hiiiiiiiiiiii
such a heavy heart and a head to match. my bottles waiting too says:
holy crap
such a heavy heart and a head to match. my bottles waiting too says:
your awake?

it was total surprise seeing normally throughout the night I will tell her random things while she sleeps on msn. anyway we have a nice long convo with a bunch of needless talk about each other shes tired so its all really <3 filled.
'well i love you but its very different from any other guy i've ever liked cuz with you...i dont even care if you know and you're just really easy to be with and i can be myself completely around you your like my other half'

went from me being bored sitting here to suddenly really happy. Ive been with a share of girls but have never been so randomly happy to just talk to one over a computer at 2 in the morning. I don't know ive heard about love and that bs but that girl is great. to think my friends wanted me to get on jess tonight...evil.

Ive also found my self really happy when my dog walks in my room. it will be sudden smiles because he came to see me. smallest thing means nothing but its great.

anyone else randomly get really happy over the small things in life?

·
Registered
757 Posts
When you're right with god that stuff happens.. bizao!

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I know what you mean, similar situations. My girlfriend played 3 years of soccer at university, so she was always exhausted and would go to bed at like 10-10:30pm, but I always made my schedule so I didn't have class until at least 10:30am, so I could go out with my volleyball team after practice. Every once in a while she'd just decide to show up at the bar with a few friends at like 11, and I guess it makes you feel good because she made the effort to come see you when she's gonna pay for it the next day.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you played vball...crazy. Ive seen some male sand vball tourneys and they are mad crazy. we live on a lake town and beach volleyball is pretty popular karen hates it though says she can't jump on sand.

but yea just little stuff like that...very happy.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Yeah I played just about every non-contact sport growing up, because I brake easily, (broke my leg twice in first grade alone), but I focussed mostly on basketball, soccer and volleyball. Once I got to high school I decided I liked volleyball the most so I trained hard and got to go to Canada Games, it's kind of like a mini-Olympics with each province competing against each, its a big deal to get to go there. I played a couple years for my university before deciding that the coach was too much of a prick to tolerate, so now I just play rec and beach in the summer. It is a whole lot harder to jump on the beach, but its also a whole lot easier on you when you dive. Going for a ball fully laid out in the air is so much fun, especially when you make a sick dig.

Back on topic: they say that guys are only in relationships for one thing, but I guess sometimes the little things matter to us too, if you really care about the girl I guess.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
BichSlapinWorr said:
I got happy today when i found a 64 oz Gatorade in my closet...Fruit Punch...So i drank it and now im all electrolyted.
That'd be cool if that happend to me

D

·
0 Posts
some times really small things jsut 'click' and i get in overly happy and almost hyper moods.. but maybe thats just manic episodes.. who knows.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i always get really happy like if i remember i get to go paintballing tomorrow or i get to come home and play Planetside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts