Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was either that or a differnt picture..but I've saving the other one for another time when our lounge needs something fun to spice it up a bit.

I'm not really sure where i found that pic at, it's probally been 5 years at least since i first got it on my hard drive....but i like it

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
in tech ed in 8th grade we made little cars which ran on CO2.

mine was called the PIMP-mobile and was painted gold and purple.

i probably still have it.

Pneumatically
Impowered
Mobile
Projectile

i was a cool 8th grader... who couldn't spell empowered.

P.S. it won.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o yeah, my church did pinewood berby cars, i won the design contesta few times, and came close in time trials but never quite won it.

a mspaint car contest? BRILLIANT!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i know im a genius!!!

autographs well be sold at a later date,keep your pants on people.. :naughty
should i make the thread folks? then we can get a few judges :)

·
12,110 Posts
theunforgiven said:
in tech ed in 8th grade we made little cars which ran on CO2.

mine was called the PIMP-mobile and was painted gold and purple.

i probably still have it.

Pneumatically
Impowered
Mobile
Projectile

i was a cool 8th grader... who couldn't spell empowered.

P.S. it won.
I had to build one made out of recycled crap.

The problem was that the ramp they were put on has WAY too much of an incline. When your car reached the bottom it pretty much crashed into the ground.

I used a pepsi bottle body that had lots of cutouts to make it look better then just a pepsi bottle. I used pens for the axles, and they spun around two wood blocks (that had holes bored into them the same diameter of the pens, plus a little bit.

The blocks lifted the body off the ground like 4 inches, so to connect the blocks to the pepsi bottle, I used springs made of aluminum cans.

All in all, it was pretty cool. Mine didn't win (some kid just put a giant plastic stick on the front of his to combat the high incline), but it was pretty kickass. Then the janitor threw it away.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts