Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What marker do you think the guy in the upper left hand cornor of pbf is shooting? This has been bugging me tonight.

I think it's a PM5 with a halo hopper. The reason I think it's a PM5 is because the barrel is deffinitly the stock proto barrel.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Some DM or PM, it's a Matrix for sure.

I'm almost positice the mask is something like a Dye i3, possibly something else...

Hopper is clearly a Halo or Reloader >.<

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Thw gun and mask i have no idea, but the hopper, definatly a VL type. I can tell by the battery bulge thing closest to the mask.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
You also have to count in when it was made, so no its not a VL.

I thought I posted yesterday, but it looks like a matrix. PM5 most likely due to the dip behind the feedneck.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
vampire could have to wear full finger gloves or be burned by the sun

ninja in disguise?

and since when did zombies HAVE to be deformed? he/she/it could have just been transformed into a zombie, therefor nothing has been chewed off yet by the other legens of zombies

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, it can't be a vampire your right. But come on Zombie that jsut turned into a zombie and dosn't know it yet. Thats a little outragous. Zombies are made of rotting flesh, and the hands don't look like they are rotting so it can't be a zombie.

Its got to be a warewolf. because the sun is out like you said then its in human form.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Its got to be a warewolf. because the sun is out like you said then its in human form.
oooo thats a good one, although iv never seen a warewolf use a gun of any kind, and the whole its not a zombie is based off of the 4 fingers you can see, who knows, maybe the other side of them is all rotted out

O! i got it

.....a ZOMPIRE!! its a cross between a zombie and a vampire, zombie can go out in the sun, vampire is smarter...and not rotted

1 - 20 of 39 Posts