Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yeah, 2 draft picks and a young linebacker. I see the good for the Vikings though, Nate Burleson is gonna be in a few years, and they have Marcus Robinson who is a beast. They are trying to get their defense ready to stop someone.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
........ their defense is good now. But with out randy, its gonna be harder to go down the field. But anyway, im a vikings fan. But with out randy it will be hard. =(

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
RAida HATas!

Wait, did the raiders trade napolean harris?

that kinda sucks. He's got skillz, and some more prospect. I liked him. If he's gone, we'll miss ya dawg.

RAndy Moss, then a new quarterback or get Kerry Collins off his ***! he can throw the deep ball though, quite well too.

RAndy Moss, Jerry Porter, Alvis Whitted, the Raiders have a stronger recieving core now.

But the thing that scares me is their defense. last season was a season of confusion for the db's, missed tackles(had quite a bit of those) and sometimes VERY MEAK rush on the QB. (which exposed the db's btw.)

So, if the raiders can get their sh** together, they can be a solid team. i say if they work on o-line, d-line, and tackling they could havea solid year.

Now, i am not predicting more than 11 wins. its tough to say, but one reciever won't fix a team. but its a start. hopefully this year they won't slack off though.. we'll have to see what Raider team shows up this year.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
boomdie said:
Hope you Raider's fans enjoy the 'fro!
fo sho.

thats why Kobe needs to stop getting hair cuts, and don the ghetto fabolous fro.

randy moss or terell owens? take your pick...

i pick RAndy Moss. When all the little kids with hoop i mean football dreams jump to catch it, what do they say?

"Randy moss biatch! " some say T.O, but we know they visit micheal jackson friday nights...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
^^ haha, i would much rather have the mosster than to anyday. i would even pick him over jerry rice when he still played. But i say moss needs to go to the vikings. Just imagine the recievers, moss, bruce, holt. Dang that would be a great team.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
toXic said:
^^ haha, i would much rather have the mosster than to anyday. i would even pick him over jerry rice when he still played.
sure, and you'd rather have Rich Gannon than Joe Montana :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
toXic said:
^^ haha, i would much rather have the mosster than to anyday. i would even pick him over jerry rice when he still played. But i say moss needs to go to the vikings. Just imagine the recievers, moss, bruce, holt. Dang that would be a great team.
wow u mean rams i'm assuming?

you can have him, i'm so damn sick of moss, if the play is not to him good luck in getting him to do anything useful.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
OMG Randy MOss on the Raiders????? ugh, i cant see him in a raiders uniform

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
ummmm..... yea i meant rams. :rolleyes: but i just never likes Rice that good. He is better than moss i do agree. But i would pick moss for personal preference. And about him not doing anything if he doesnt get the ball. He does so many fly routes there isnt anything he can really do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts