Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man... i ha a bad day today and my dad set me to the limit now i'm out about $250....

All started this morning i was tired as **** and my manager and the girls i work with just decided toi be ****ing *****es

then i get off and my dad calls me and gives me a list of about 5000 things to do..

i gotta sit in a parking lot for 2 hrs cause my sister locked her keys in her car

get home and wana sit and watch the simpons and drink some water and relax, my dad comes out about 5 min after me.. and starts yelling about my room being messing (my room is honestly clean.. I got some crap on my desk from work and a couple empty botles)

i yell at him i'll get it in a bit. just let me relax, and he goes on about not procrastinating, so i justy yelling back at him that he does it all the time (cause he really does) and we start an argument, and then he's *****ing cause of something my mom did w/ our new smoker bout putting tiles under the feet and nothing to catch the drippings (there are no drippings but he swears there are) and *****es out how she sould of put a pan under there, and i said instead of *****ing, why don't u go to home depot and buy one of those plastic things, and he goes off again on me so i just walked to my room to listen to some music and play NCAA 2005... Now i suck at that game so it got me in a bad temper cause i suck at it. lol..

so my dad comes to my room and *****es how i shouldn't be playing games and should be mowing this one like 5'x5' spot og grass i missed cause of all the garbage on the lawn. and told him, i mow the lawn 2x a week.. u can go out there and mow it ****ing once. let me relax. and he goes on and on. then see's 3 empty water bottles on my desk and *****es about those, so i get up and start yelling at him, and he starts saying stupid **** so i punch the door jam, then he ye;;s about that.. so i was like, fucck this.. i'm gonna go find my weights.. and i was digging through some boxes to atleast find some dumbells and he comes and i just lost my temper and threw an old computer monitor out onto the sideway and it busts and **** and he starts *****ing aboiut it..

so then i walk back to my room and he yelling at me to pick up the monitor, and i'm now holding a baseball, and he keeps yelling and i was ****ing fine, i'll go do the ****.. and i throw the baseball right by his face and it busts through a door that the A/C unit is behind and dents it. so he goes off again. and i went almost punch him, caught myself and punched thrugh the door again...

so now i owe my dad a $250 door...

oh well... i am gonna go take a nap..

--Jared

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pimpballer756 said:
lol i can see u throwin the monitor out. there pretty heavy u had to be pissed . was it 1 story or 2?

it's an old 17" monitor... the big ones.. and i just grabbed it one one hand, oepned the front door w/ the other, and just chucked it a good distance out into the lawn..

and if i hit my dad w/ the ball. i wouldn't of care now... but i can bet i wouild feel a little bad later... he is 56...

BVut one thing that pissed me off THE MOST is that he doesn't trust me... he talks to me like a little kid and thinks i'm gonna mess everything up... he think i'm immature... Name one other 15 year old kid you know that was a head ref at a field at age 13... is certified gun tech for MANY guns, pulls down a nice jopb at age 15.. has an IRA and stocks at age 15, and owned his own business and has a small business licence at age 15..

****er..

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
push...me....farther...?

i've accomplished more in my 15 years then my dad did when he was 18...

if i try ne harder... then i'll probably snap... lol

and i doubt he is trying to push me harder... he is just being himself.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sucks for you, i actually had a good day. Got a full freak kit for 60 bucks and got 200$ in bday money, just from my mom, im waiting to check the mail for great/grandparents to send.

·
Registered
364 Posts
That sucks, maybe he had a bad day at work and is taking it out on you.

My parents do that about once a week, I have gotten used to it. People wonder why I don't react when they yell at me lol.

BTW, you know you typed 5ftx5ft right? inches is 5".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts