Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my brother seems to have to do everything that I do. It makes me so mad. Like a month or two ago. My school had a lock-in and the club im in hosted it. So my mom is a lunchlady at my school and the teacher asked my parents to chaperone and bring my bro and sis. So I didn't want them to go but whatever. So I'm goin on a fieldtrip Friday to watch some people fly r/c airplanes. Cool right? Wrong. I found out my mom is letting my bro skip school, and since he is into the r/c stuff and is in the rc club thingy thats showing them to us he is going. It ticks me off so much. I just hate him following me around everywhere. It wouldnt be that bad if he wasn't such a nark. What am i to do?

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
How much younger than you is he? Little kids go through a phase like that, it stops when they mature or find a group of their own friends.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
whoa 13? nevermind then. Is he doing this stuff just because you are doing it, or would he have done them anyway? And when he is at these things, does he stay with you the whole time or go off on his own?

·
Registered
422 Posts
my brother is 1 1/2 years older than me and follows me around and does the same stuff. im 16 hes 17. thats sad

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BZSentinel said:
whoa 13? nevermind then. Is he doing this stuff just because you are doing it, or would he have done them anyway? And when he is at these things, does he stay with you the whole time or go off on his own?

He does the rc planes and is in the club that is flying them for us be he wasnt goin untill i told my parents I was goin on a field trip to watch them. He always wants to do stuff just because im doin it:(

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
you shouldnt be mad dude. be happy that you are everything to your bro and that he highly respects you.

me and my brothers, though we do have our share of disagreements, are like best friends. we do tons of stuff together and have lots of great memories i would never want to change. you should seriously consider going against america's prototype as sibling haters and see if you two can do some bonding

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I don't know you or your brother, but from what I've read it's not what you think.

At least for the RC thing. If he is in a RC club, then I would guess he is going for the RCs, not because you are going. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems like the logical thing.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Could be a lot worse. You bro likes you, You could be in a disfunctional family where they all hate eachother.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't mind him doin some stuff with me it's just he wants to do everything with me. I mean I can't even go to the movies or bowling without him. He's goin to the r/c thingy because I am goin. Maybe I'll just miss school that day and go ride motcycles with my dad. I dunno though.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
He is just looking up to you man. I know it can be annoying, but instead of pushing him away, just set a good example for him. You could have a big impact on his life, its your choice wether it is a good impact or bad.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
just be like, i sure can't wait for that r/c trip!, and act like you are going, then at the last min. ditch him and skip the whole thing. I would like to see the r/c stuff tho, gonna have any cars or trucks or just planes?

btw- ur mom is a cafeteria worker? thats awesome

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Just kill him. It's what all the cool kids do.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They will prolly have some cars too. But yea hes skipping school and we are levaing after lunch on a bus so I can't really ditch him. I may not even go to school that day.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
from personal experience, nothing bonds two bros like puffing together and going bowling (lol gooooood times) but whatever im sure you two could find something to do sober (though i seriously have all my best memories from when me and my older bro were fried together)

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I so much as look at him wrong he is there telling my mom on me. So I guess thats out of the question:(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts