Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see what everyone thinks bout the RAP (real action paintball) markers. This company makes replicas of m4's and such that are real feeling and working, with magazines filled with balls all inside individual metal shells for realism. The good ones are 43 cal. They also make 68 cal ones such as this beast http://rap4.com/paintball/os/t68-genocide-p-1442.html . Anyway, i was just seeing what people thought because im thinking about buying one. RAP's main page is rap4.com

·
^_^
688 Posts
I have a RAP4 pretty much stock there... ok, sort of expensive to shoot in the .43 cal stuff. On a positive note you rarely use a ton of balls so not a huge deal :p I doubt short of airsoft you'll see a more realistic looking marker.
If I can later I'll take some side by sides of my AR15 and the RAP4, there not identical, but close enough that you can see the attention to detail.

My neighbor and landlord play outlaw ball and they have CO2 at the house, so I figured I'd get something different to mess around with, there are some fields that won't let you use them, they also chrono wierd, and eject plastic or brass casings :p

Edit: I see you were looking at the T68 no experience with that sorry :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts