Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you hate rap/dislike it...then post here cuz i think rap stands for Retards Attemting Poetry...just dont make this a flame pit please.. :cool:

NO OFFENCE TO THE RAP LIKERS! thumup:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I dislike rap. I also dislike this thread. It's a bad idea and it won't end up good.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
it depends what rap you're talking about. i mean i hate all this 'gangsta' rap like 50 cent, the game, g-unit. its terrible... i respect good rappers who rap about real things.. not getting shot and robbing fat people... rap is original, and it has the ability to be as unique as any other possible genre. im not into rap that much besides a few artists, but i highly respect *good* rappers.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
You are so brilliant.

Maybe at the next party i go to they can play some metal and rock that is impossible to dance to. Yea, thats what they should do. No dancing, no freaking, just jamming to heavy riffs.

All music has its place somewhere. Whether you like rap or not, its a necessity for any party, and if you dont realize that, you need to go to some better parties.

/\/\/\/\that was my argument to people that cant stand rap.

I like rap. I hate Ludacris. Just like any other genre, there is good and bad, and plenty of middle ground.

Grow up and get a life. And go to a party, with girls, that like to dance. Then try playing metal, and see how much fun they have.

You tool.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Grow up and get a life. And go to a party, with girls, that like to dance. Then try playing metal, and see how much fun they have.
Picture that was brought to my head made me laugh.

But I listen to some rap. Mostly public enemy and 2pac. My rap listening time is usally far and few between.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i think it sucks as well no musicaly talent is needed to talk to a rythm about *****es and ho's...also how come fity cent can come out with a song abotu some ho sucking his weiner and its allowed but there could be a good song like...well any sublime song and they would censor a sublime song about something harmless but they say ass or the song is about playing msuc loud and not turning it down when cops come...but no radio stations play sublime any ways probably because they cant handle the kick assness of sublime

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I like most rap, but not slow or too heavy. I like stuff that hits hard and makes u wanna stomp a mudhole in someones ass...Music that gets ur adrenaline pumpin. Just like I listen to papa roach but not korn...It's rock, but not too hard rock, and not too soft, just like I like my rap

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
50/50 some rap is just gay **** (like people who are just talking about killing people and banging their dog?). Have u ever heard a rapper live? I heard Fat Joe and other "musicians" on MTV and it sounded like they were just talking fast, i sounded like ****. SOme of it is ok to dance too, but half of it is ****

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I like the aspect of the club and party scene...other then that rap is just something catchy to listen to...and girls love it. So its usually what I listen to. And yes rappers suck live...and so do a lot of metal/rock bands....I live 20 minutes away from a HoB...Ive seen tons of big names...and not too many impressed me...

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
The only rapper I really respect is Tupac. This is probably because I haven't been exposed to much other 'good' rap, but I try to keep an open mind when it comes to music, as stubborn as I am. And yeah, I don't complain about rap and the other related genres at parties because like dhill said, try dancing to Lamb of God and see how many ladies u get..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts