·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when will it end...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
big weapons thats real funny but you never know if there a black guy in the shadows...oh wait he is a shadow. but seriously are there any black people in the forum or in paintball generally. one time i saw a black guy with an ebladed orracle and a wgp harness and he had it on back words and upside and i kindly told he had is harness put on incorrectly.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey white people like rap too, im very anti-racist and kno alot of black paintballers

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im white

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JTUntouchable said:
Aksing, not axe. I've seen a lot of sevs who play ball. And rap will never end cuz it's too great.
no, u, outta my fourm now, u lost ur right to talk

·
Registered
757 Posts
*puts away pointy white hat*

Can't say I was ever a fan of 'gangsta rap' but I'll listen to some Aesop Rock especially when it's a RJD2 mix. Atmosphere is sick too.

If you want to laugh check out Grand Buffet for some of the real rap/rock shizzy.

·
Registered
477 Posts
pbpro115 said:
no, u, outta my fourm now, u lost ur right to talk
First of all, this is a thread that you made, not "your fourm". Quit trying to be all badass. You're not cool.

Second, I like rap, but only to an extent (ie Kanye West, Tupac, Biggie, etc.)

Third of all, you hate rap and The Ramones. Rip out all of your nails, cover your skin in hot tar, and don't breathe until I tell you to.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, notice that both forms of music i hate are crappy music...second, this is an anti-rap thread, so if they can have an anti-HK thread, then i can have the right to an anti-rap thread, last, tupac died because he was an idiot and was invloved in gangs, like snoop dogg, who i predict will also die a gang related death.

And to bring up Medics point, i clearly stated that i was against racism, and will aslo bash Eminem as well as other rappers, the fact that most happen to be black does not change my perspective. And i have a deep hatred for white-supremesist bands and lables, and would defiantly put them at the top of my hate list, above, punk, emo, rap and goth

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Metal, if there a metal band ill probally like it, i also like alternative like Nirvana

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i probally have herd of them...and im somewhat into that kinda music, i like Zeppelin and Sabbath, but i dont live in the 60's like many of their listeners

·
Registered
477 Posts
pbpro115 said:
Metal, if there a metal band ill probally like it, i also like alternative like Nirvana
I eat little jerks like you for breakfast.

Let's see here:
Ramones > Metal
Rap > Metal

'nuff said. I won't even bother anymore with some naïve, narrowminded 13 year old on the internet.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.