Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a Rap4 T68 Gen6(Gen4 converted to Gen6) with an electronic trigger for single, 3 round burst, and auto that I would like to sell. It is all metal construction besides the stock, grips on e-trigger, and shroud. The stock attached can be used with a remote line while the other stock comes with a 17ci 3000 psi tank.(* There is a problem with the stock guide explained below*). There is an adapter for a hopper, and the hopper is include. There is also an adapter for magazine use which comes with 6x 20 round mags and a 250 box mag, batteries included. It works well and I have checked all the O-rings and they are in very good condition. This package includes:

1x: Rap4 T68 Gen6
1x: Electronic Trigger, single, 3 round burst, auto Need 9.6 volt battery *not included
1x: Standard Single Trigger
1x: Hopper Adapter
1x: Magazine Adapter
1x: Air through stock (remote line version)
1x: Air through stock kit with stock, guide, and 17ci 3000psi tank included.
* The stock guide( long metal piece in pictures) is for a different version of T68. At the time I ordered the kit I did not know that there were two versions. Everything works with the kit its just that the guide has nothing to hold on to so I just used some paper and tape inside the stock to make it a tighter fit.*
1x: Mock Magazine
6x: 20 round paintball magazines
1x: Rap4 Box Mag for 250 round with Nautilus Drive, includes two batteries needed for operation.
1x: Rap4 Standard Hopper
4x: Plastic bags which include allen keys, some o-rings, extra spring from gen 4, and two extra springs for cocking handle.
1x Barrel sock

* I'm looking for $60, but I'm open to offers both cash and trades. Paypal Is preferred.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dropped the price to $600 which I think is probably the lowest I will go. Is anyone interested? Looking at the retail price you will save over $400:he 6x mags= $180, box mag= $250, t68=$350, tank in stock= $130, e trigger= $100.....that's over $1000 right there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts