Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Im getting out of the sport for a while, atleast out of the tourney scene, so im going to get rid of my Vaporworks BKO, with a rare Acid wash Blue/Black anno on the gun and all parts.

Gun has all the Vaporworks modifications, including all internals and all valves and hoses. Pretty much swipe a credit card through the Vaporworks catalog and this is what you would end up with. Also installed is the Chaos Board, fully adjustable. I suppose I could find an entire list of modifications, but its basically all Vaporworks. The gun absolutly rips, has eyes, everything you would expect. Has a Custom Products 14" barrel and a Custom Products regulator annodized to match and on the gun. Has all the custom Vaporworks milling and lettering.

The tank is an Adjustable Nitroduck 68/4.5km and the Halo is a Victory boarded with Rip Drive. Bidding is for a package deal, I do not want to part stuff out and I WILL NOT PART OUT ANY PARTS ON THE GUN! I am like 14+ 0- so I will not ship first. I will ship first only to mods.

I want $500 OBO, or I will take a loss on value for an Xbox 360, must come with wireless cotrollers, play and charge kit, and Harddrive. Premiums ONLY, and MUST COME WITH COD:4 OR ENOUGH CASH TO BUY IT.

All im interested in, free ups are appreciated and will be reciprocated.

thumup:

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Damn that is one sick gun, almost makes me wanna give up my 360 and get back in the game lol.

Free up and I fixed your title for ya :tup

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dooo it!

Did I spell wrong im guessing? Ive been whoring car forums for so long...

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Dooo it!

Did I spell wrong im guessing? Ive been whoring car forums for so long...

I'm really thinkin about it lol. Cause I have a 360, 1 wireless controller, headset, and cod:4 thumup:

you had "custon" in your title lol.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
That gun is sexy time, give up that 360 for it(I'd be jealous).

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
good lord so do I!
but damn...I'm out of cash.

here's a hint. post on icd_owners.com with that beautiful baby, you'll get a taker for sure.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah, IM PBF TO THE BONE!!! Nation is not even getting a chance at this baby, If she dossent find a home on good 'ol pbf that I'll keep her.

UPDATE:Taken to my local shop today (DSS for any of the midwesterners) for new rings springs and seals all around.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
when did I say the nation?

ICD_owners.com there's about 4 people I know of who would DIE to get that baby on their hands.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

/\ This girl washing my fox says you should buy it.

If I sell, im just going to turn around and buy a 360, so Im pretty much just entertaining offers to anyone. I'll check out ICD owners, but I like selling where I have some legit feedback, and most people here that remember when I posted like 10x more than I do now remember me.

****, I was here before the word 'Agg' was cool.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those not in the know, the gun came with that Annodization, and I've seen more in Red/black than blue black. I have not seen a blue/black one in QUITE some time.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im waiting on my conformation letter from ICD owners.

I'm going to take cash offers over there.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Oh that's sexytime, is that your actual car she is on or one similar?

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Car #1 is mine, #2 is what I want it to look like when im done.

Anyone in the Auto section, the red one is for sale!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts