car stock
drop forward
other **** i cant think of at the tie being
enjoy..

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
3/10 in my book. Here's why.
Apex>flatline, i dont care if the backspin works or not, the apex can be turned off and placed on a different(better?) barrel.
Cyclone feed isn't worth it, there are other opinions that work better.
The expansion will be a good add and polishing the internals.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my old hopper was shaky on the gun so it is a more snug fit on it. as i sed i b4 its nothing real good only bcuz i never have anytime or opportunities to go to the local shop and buy ****

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
seeing that many people rate you off a speedball/airball marker basis ill give you a 6/10, 98s will be the must reliable woodsball gun ever. Period. IF your not friendly with eltrontics which most woodsballers are not, mechanicaly is the way to go.
I'm a woodsballer and very friendly with electronics and as a matter of fact when I play I'm one of only a couple of guys that even use a mech marker. The 98C isn't even the best mech marker around it is one of the most common but certainly not the best. For a much better mech take a look at an Automag they shoot nearly as smooth as an electro and are even more idiot proof than a 98C while being even more reliable. Since I may as well post a rating I'll give it a 5.5/10 just because it is very no frills and that's what I like in a marker.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
IF your not friendly with eltrontics which most woodsballers are not
wow i didnt know you had to have a degree from MIT in order to push a "on" button in the woods...guess this means i shouldnt play in the woods anymore since all 3 of my markers are electronic (ironically the only electronic problem iv ever had has been on a speedball course)

as for the 98, 3/10 im giving you credit for doing work but picking all of tippmanns "upgrades" is not the way to go for preformance, cyclone has a whole host of issues of its own and not worth the money tippmann wants for it, stick with a forcefeed hopper and you will be better off and a $30 J&J barrel is a much better choice than the flatline or the apex imo. double trigger is good though

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
do something custom, paint maybe? something that looks like a mag to go into the front grip? custom barrel shroud?

custom stuff like that that takes elbow grease is always a plus in my book, much better than buying stuff and bolting it on

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
New pics?
If you dont use it, mail it to me. Ill pay shipping.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Yeah there is. Scroll down the homepage to the BST.

·
Registered
5 Posts
have to not take alot into the ratings . there is a huge and very active in bashing/posting anti tippmann group on these forums . if god parted the sky came to earth and declared a tippmann marker to be good ,they would start telling him he is wrong. lol just joking around but still have to watch for the tippy bashers . as for your marker i give it a 6.5/10 love the cyclone upgrade , feeds as fast as u can pull the trigger i have never had a ball break in one and no batterys .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts