3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  NinjaD 
#1 ·
Ego 10 ashes
red liquid rotor, exult speedfeed
70/45 centerflag
eclipse distortion armpad, gloves, and pants, 2010

:hug::hug::hug:

#8 ·
YAY...An ignorant moron who thinks whatever they buy is the always the best setup and that they're a pro just because they've played a young guns tourney gone. Good riddance, won't miss him.

I'm proud of what we've done. He seems like the perfect candidate for pbnation "oh, I'm a pro, I'm the best there ever has been. Oh, who am I??? Who do I play for? well...uh...see...I'm the greatest, yeah!!"

#9 ·
Woah, calm down, let's not pull of a PbN here. We are supposed to accept ALL because it's what PbN doesn't do. I would be pretty excited too. It's not everyday I use 1500 dollars on my gear. Actually, that's never happened. I'm always excited for new stuff though. EVEN if I'm getting something broken. :p

#12 ·
Rate my boss setup
Is it just me, or was there no rating what so ever? he's just excited. And how many of us have seen him play? He could be pretty good, and just now getting a good setup. or he could be what you guys have labeled him. This could be his first higher end marker, let him have some fun with it, I rate it 8/10 (marker wise)thumup:, the apparel I don't care for. but thats just me.

Why am i even bothering due to the fact he's "gone"?
Because, im sure hes reading this and just not replying, just to make you guys think hes gone, im sure he will be back looking for advice on upgrades and other things.

#14 ·
...this is true... but, was it worth running him off?

#16 ·
... well, if that tickles your fancy. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.