1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
5/10. not bad, but you have some work to do. Mainly in the pnumatics. I would start with a different ram w/qevs, a nexus if you can find it, or a belsales .44, just as good. Then maybe a orracle reg. That barrel kit doesnt match at all. And what do you mean E2 w/ zero b? An E2 basically IS a zero b. You may want to consider getting it half-blocked. Just my $.02

·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol, the ram is gonna be the next change. I'm working on a spimmy right now so im low on funds from that and I'm still paying off the E2 and the barrel kit. Actualy, hell i dont have any funds, i have negative funds, like -$600 haha. Stupid ebay.

I know the barrel tips dont match, I didnt get it anodized, I bought em like that, they were cheap and original thats why i got 'em, Mainly for the originality.

Yeah, e2, but diff board. E2 = no ramping, Zero B = ramping. I just like the extra features.

Yeah, I am gonna get it halfed. Maybe some other custom mod like that too. I'm taking a machining class so I can do that stuff on my own. It's fun. I dont have the skills to do it yet and dont wanna [email protected]$% any thing up just yet.

But like I said, I still dont have funds for up's yet.

·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well you thought wrong. Some of them might, but not all. There are 3 types of software, the e1 software, and the 2 styles of e2 software: 0.24 and 1.10

0.24 does not have ramping, 1.10 does. I made a post asking about it, heres the link: link

·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
A Halo is on my to-do list as are better pnumatics and a clamping neck.

about the drop, i have played with the tank in a ton of diff places, vert, drop, no drop, remote and i happen to like the drop more than all the others. Hell I've even had the tank on backwards = )

1 in. of macro makes you wanna die? erm... why?

|HAHA, it dont look weird... i've seen smaller
V

·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
their customer service sucks... actualy, it's non-existent. I dont recomend buying ANYTHING from them or made by them...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
MQ valve :)

When you put one of those it its almost like shooting a completely different gun.

7.7/1o

·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mq is also on the list of "to=do's" but i wont have the cash for a while. only way an mq is gonna happen for a couple months is if some one wants to give me one = )

no really, give me one.

·
Bow chika bow wow
397 Posts
im glad to see someone esle do some work with a psychoballistics, since every thinks they suck, i think there very good markers once u set them up right, nice gun...8/10.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Crazyballer said:
im glad to see someone esle do some work with a psychoballistics, since every thinks they suck, i think there very good markers once u set them up right, nice gun...8/10.
Sure. They are fine if you replace everything on them :p

7/10

Like most other people said, you have a good start but still have a bit left to do.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts