Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
wow your hopper looks gay backwards...that looks stupid when ppl do that and u are able to have a ball break on your hopper more when its like that. Also the rip is fartehr away and is hard to use like that

ill give the gun a 7 i dont like the body maybe get a milenium. Get new barrel. I like the drop

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98cTomba98c said:
wow your hopper looks gay backwards...that looks stupid when ppl do that and u are able to have a ball break on your hopper more when its like that. Also the rip is fartehr away and is hard to use like that

ill give the gun a 7 i dont like the body maybe get a milenium. Get new barrel. I like the drop
1. WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT? My hopper is on fine.

2. i just got the barrel

3. were can i get a milenium body? I Dont see any on ebay.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
AIRBORNE916 said:
1. WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT? My hopper is on fine.

2. i just got the barrel

3. were can i get a milenium body? I Dont see any on ebay.
ur hopper is on backwards, eitehr that my eyes are ****ed up. Milenium bodys are hard to find i think theres a couple otehr goo dbodies out there

·
Registered
57 Posts
8/10
not a fan of the bottomline on that drop... but otherwise, nice cocker

and your halo is backwards in ur video... in the picture its fine

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MirageWGP said:
8/10
not a fan of the bottomline on that drop... but otherwise, nice cocker

and your halo is backwards in ur video... in the picture its fine
oh i thought you were talking about in the pics. LOL, it feeds all the balls when its on back wards whe your aiming down because the laws of gravity.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
You guys are idiots. Because of the way halos are made they have a hard time feeding when pointing down. So when you want to shoot pointing down at a bed or something for a video you put your halo on backwards so it will feed.

7/10

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
burningcow422 said:
You guys are idiots. Because of the way halos are made they have a hard time feeding when pointing down. So when you want to shoot pointing down at a bed or something for a video you put your halo on backwards so it will feed.

7/10
QFT

but anywayz, invest in a new reg, just for consistency sake, possibly CP or hybrid-technologies stage 2

i like the halo sticker that you took from your hopper to put on the cocker

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HomE SkiLLeT said:
8/10. I like how you put a halo jewel on the body.
LOL i took it off my last shell that broke. I was like i hate this wgp crap.

What are some other thing i would need to get this girl to a 9/10?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts