Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Easy & Painless
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eclipse Ego 10 Lime/Black with a full SL Shaft2 barrel set. The gun started as a Poison (Green/Blue). The black color was re-anno'd from the blue parts. Has small area of anno defects on the bottom part of the back of the frame. But otherwise in beautiful condition. It's stock and comes with everything like when it was new. Has about 5 cases through it, and shoots very consistently.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Eclipse Ego 10 Lime/Black with a full SL Shaft2 barrel set. The gun started as a Poison (Green/Blue). The black color was re-anno'd from the blue parts. Has small area of anno defects on the bottom part of the back of the frame. But otherwise in beautiful condition. It's stock and comes with everything like when it was new. Has about 5 cases through it, and shoots very consistently.

passit4sure www.passit4sure.com
Certkiller a+ certification dumps training Certkiller a+ certification dumps training
Certkiller 220-702 braindumps Certkiller 220-702 braindumps
Certkiller 350-050 braindumps Certkiller 350-050 braindumps
Certkiller 220-701 braindumps Certkiller 220-701 braindumps
Certkiller ccna certification dumps Certkiller ccna certification dumps

·
Eh?
262 Posts
You should have posted this in the buy, sell, trade part of the forum.

·
Easy & Painless
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you're still subscribed to this thread 2 years later? bahah
When I leave a forum I don't bother cleaning up the subscriptions. And I've been member of many forums. I've been out of paintballing for all this time, and just got an email about a post that someone had revived my old long dead thread.
Maybe you're the type that unsubscribe from everything before you leave a forum, but good for you. Your mommy taught you well.

·
Easy & Painless
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a bit uncalled for.

I didn't realize our default setting is to send email notifications.
Just harmless verbal sparing ;) Didn't mean to offend. The email notification likely was my own setting that I didn't turn off. I guess I was the guy who doesn't turn the light off when leaving a room. Shame on me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts