Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres something you wouldnt think of seeing. The object of this thread is for you to give a brief description of your life and for others to rate it.

If you rate it negatively state ways to maybe improve the persons life.

If you rate positively state why you think so.

DO NOT FLAME. You flame you die... Simple as that.

I will go first

Name(optional): Joe Bua

State: NJ

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 225

Hobbies: Music, friends, family and beer.

Best Talent: Multi instrument musician/singer

Brief desciption: About 2 years ago I was put on anti depressants and was a complete mess. Almost failed out of school, had no job, had no meaning for life. Also contemplated/attempted things most people wouldnt.

About 6 months ago I finally got my life in order. I now have a great job which I am making decent money for a college student. Have my own car which I am more proud of that anything. Have great friends that support me and family that will always stick by me. In my eyes im a winner that still needs to keep going. I am attending college as the first in my family to do so. No girlfriend but I hope to have one soon. I dress expensive and keep well with fashion.

Oh and I am just getting back into paintball so woo.

So theres a little description of how to do it.

I expect you to be mature about this.

-T.Front

O

·
0 Posts
I don't think this is a good idea.

With that said - I give your life an 8/10.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Name(optional): Chad "Louie the Kid" Hatcher

State: Maryland

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 155

Hobbies: Music, cars, partying.

Best Talent: Guitar/Sax/Bass/Singing/Mechanic/part-time lover

Brief desciption: Average student, Always put myself out there to make people laugh. I work a few days a week at a pizza parlor until I can find a better job. I spend most of my time either working on my car, hanging out with friends or organizing. I have a tattoo, a huge dick, and 8 guitars. I've been wanting to get back into paintball as well but my moneys gone else where aka a big screen tv.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Name(optional): David

State: CA

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 175

Occupation: Summer skateboard camp instructor. College student.

Hobbies: Paintball, skateboarding, drinking, flying helos

Best Talent: I can do this thing with my fingers that my girlfriend loves. People tell me I'm also funny (but not hilarious). I guess I'm good at building stuff, like with my hands. I'd play with my legos all day back wen I was little.

Brief description: I'm pretty bad at music. But I listen to good music (Ska and ****). I'd consider myself libertarian. I'm a freshman at one of the hippiest most pot smoking colleges in the world. I'm undeclared but probably going to major in something easy. Get a job relating to my major. Then use the job money to pay for flight school.

Twistedpain-9 out of 10, woulda given you 7.5 out of ten but your big dick makes up for the rest (along with being able to play many instruments and fix cars)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
For ****s and lollipops.

Name(optional):
Matt

Height:
5' 10"

Weight: 165lbs

Hobbies: Electric Bass, Weed, and Music.

Best Talent: Bass Guitar

Brief desciption:
Have a girlfriend of 3 years who loves me. We have problems like any other relationship. I have Celiac Disease, which means I get really sick If I eat even a crumb of bread. (Anything with gluten - cereal, pasta, cookies, breads, etc). I've been diagnosed with IBS as well. I dropped outta high school because I missed so many classes going in and out of hospitals. Lately I've been switching around on mood stabilizers (Rx) and built an ungodly tolerence to klonopin and xanax (Rx - My threshold is over 5mg in one dose). The job market sucks, I'm broke. On Thanksgiving I got diagnosed with an abnormally large kidney stone that needed to be broken up and pissed out.

On the bright side - I volunteer a lot of time to my high school with their music program. I'm a mentor of sorts, assist the director who was my teacher, and now a good friend - and I mix the live sound for their concerts (big band, usually have 15-24 channels of audio).

This isnt a chance for me to ***** about my life. But it's nice seeing how much **** I've lived through. I really never complain about it, and just try and be nice to everybody. ****, I even helped an old lady cross the street in downtown boston yesterday? I'm a good kid, I've just had ****ty cards delt to me.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Name(optional): David

State: CA

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 175

Occupation: Summer skateboard camp instructor. College student.

Hobbies: Paintball, skateboarding, drinking, flying helos

Best Talent: I can do this thing with my fingers that my girlfriend loves. People tell me I'm also funny (but not hilarious). I guess I'm good at building stuff, like with my hands. I'd play with my legos all day back wen I was little.

Brief description: I'm pretty bad at music. But I listen to good music (Ska and ****). I'd consider myself libertarian. I'm a freshman at one of the hippiest most pot smoking colleges in the world. I'm undeclared but probably going to major in something easy. Get a job relating to my major. Then use the job money to pay for flight school.

Twistedpain-9 out of 10, woulda given you 7.5 out of ten but your big dick makes up for the rest (along with being able to play many instruments and fix cars)
10/10 for flight school. Aviation ftw.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
My personal opinion is that its a 0/10 to all who have to post their life on an internet forum.
your life = 0/10

Name(optional): Daniel

State: Born San Diego, currently TX

Height: 6'

Weight: 220

Hobbies: rugby xbox live, drinking, volleyball, kickball, shooting(now)

Best Talent: I'm the most honest friend my friends have.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Name: I'm Chris Brown

State: Indiana

Height: 6' 8"

Weight: 200

Occupation: I go to high school and don't accomplish anything there.

Hobbies: Sex, drugs, alcohol, rock n roll, cursing, paintball, and high seas piracy.

Best Talent: If partying is a skill, I'd say I'm like semi-pro. I'm pretty good at paintball too.

Brief description: I go to school all day, dominate all my classes because they are simple, then I go chill with my friends until I decide to come home to eat. On the weekends I generally do as I please all day then find a party at night. If I'm not going to a party I'm usually going to paintball practice, which is just as nice. I'm moving out in May to live in a house with 3 of my friends and go to a community college in the fall. Hopefully after a year or so of cheap school I'll be transferring to IU.

Only downsides, I don't have a job, I'm still in high school, and I'm having slight girl/friend problems (Friend likes girl, girl has sex with me, tension ensues. Dumb stuff.)

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Name:

State: New Mexico

Height: 5'11

Hobbies: Paintball, dirtbike and out door activities

Best talent: Flute/alto sax/comedy

Breif description: I go to school and participate in the marching band as the only guy flute player. I go to school but it got off track after i got into the harder drugs (crack, koke etc...) but got off of them. I dont get the best grades but they are enough to get me through school. Awhile back i had a girlfriend but we broke up because of me dealing with drugs and her cutting herself over her personal life/family. But now since ive gotten better im a filmer for local bands and concerts. I recently got my permit and all i need to do is get my hours in. I would say i have had a hard but normal life.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
You all won't believe this, but I didn't have it in me to be mean to all of you kids...

Must be getting old. Though I will say, Barber, you're ****ing tall. You need to lift weights too, you must look like a ****ing bean pole.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Name: Aj Schoch

State: New Mexico

Height: 5'11

Hobbies: Paintball, dirtbike and out door activities

Best talent: Flute/alto sax/comedy

Breif description: I go to school and participate in the marching band as the only guy flute player. I go to school but it got off track after i got into the harder drugs (crack, koke etc...) but got off of them. I dont get the best grades but they are enough to get me through school. Awhile back i had a girlfriend but we broke up because of me dealing with drugs and her cutting herself over her personal life/family. But now since ive gotten better im a filmer for local bands and concerts. I recently got my permit and all i need to do is get my hours in. I would say i have had a hard but normal life.
... said I wasn't going to be mean... said I wasn't going to be mean...

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Go ahead... be mean...^^^^^

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
You all won't believe this, but I didn't have it in me to be mean to all of you kids...

Must be getting old. Though I will say, Barber, you're ****ing tall. You need to lift weights too, you must look like a ****ing bean pole.
I'm pretty tall, but actually I'm pretty big all around. Like I'm not very skinny for being 200. 200 was just an estimate though, I can see being anywhere under 220 or so.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Stop being a ****ing douchebag. Maybe your the unpopular one because you get a kick out of harrasing people on the internet. Did you ever think to get a life or some friends? How bout you get one and then we will talk about getting you laid. Sound good? Ok, now shut the **** up and take the thumb out of your ass you jewish satanic horse ****ing 5 dollar she-male cum swallowing whore...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Stop being a ****ing douchebag. Maybe your the unpopular one because you get a kick out of harrasing people on the internet. Did you ever think to get a life or some friends? How bout you get one and then we will talk about getting you laid. Sound good? Ok, now shut the **** up and take the thumb out of your ass you jewish satanic horse ****ing 5 dollar she-male cum swallowing whore...
Lawwwwwwl

Facts
I'm Catholic
I'm a male
I'm a much more expensive manwhore
I have friends.
I've been inside a couple vaginas.
I'm good lookin kiddo.
You're a potty mouth you are

However I shall listen to dooms.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts