Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Chuck Norris Baby
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1/10. First of all, are there any aftermarket mods to this that actually do anything to the performance of the gun? Secondly, if you paid more than $350 for this...
well the stock and front sight are tippmann and performence i have a 16 carbonfiber berrel stock x7 berrel is 8.5 alunninum

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
For performance, I can't reccomend staying with a Tippman. While they do make a good quality beginners marker, you'd be better off spending the money that you would use to upgrade it on a different marker. The PMR is a good route to go, and I also can't reccomend the FEP Quest enough. These are just marker upgrades though. If you really want advice on how/and what to upgrade, go to:

http://www.paintballforum.com/new-player-forum/181975-ultimate-new-player-guide-markers-masks.html

Trbo323 has made a very good thread here. Read through what other people have written also, and take heed to the order of precedence for the new/used gear that you are going to buy/upgrade.

·
Chuck Norris Baby
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you want to upgrade performance, then why does it matter? Is there a reason that you strictly play military simulation games, rather than all types of paintball?
i just lithe feel of limited balls and the military feel of it and i dont really have 275$ for a new marker right now but if i did how would the Dangerous Power G4 be in comparison to the pmr cause i looked at my local ads and ther is a g4 for sale for 175$ that be a good choice

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
ok but im kinda on a buget and 100$ less would be better i think
so take a look at the E1, its a g4 in a budget shell, if you like the feel of limited paint then the marker you are holding is in no way forcing you to bring more paint onto the field. sure a milsim marker has the military look to it but if thats all it has then you might as well hang it on your wall at home to look at and then buy a marker that is built to play paintball.

first thing is first though

1) do you have a thermal lens mask?
2) do you have a forcefeed hopper?
3) do you have a HPA tank?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts