Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Was a pretty good band, definatley original for the time. When La Rocha left, it killed the band completley.

·
Registered
375 Posts
They aren't commies.. lol. But they are one of my favorite bands. And badinflewinse.. i have that pic in your sig on a huge ass poster on my wall

Attachments

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
They aren't commies.. lol. But they are one of my favorite bands. And badinflewinse.. i have that pic in your sig on a huge ass poster on my wall
I'm jealous =( The only posters i ever get are those ****ty metal/hard rock magazine ones with creases in them =(

·
Registered
375 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
I'm jealous =( The only posters i ever get are those ****ty metal/hard rock magazine ones with creases in them =(
Ebay thumup:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I was listening to them when young so didn't totally understand every idea that they pushed...but they had a sound like no other. I mean i got the cd called ****o for pyros its oldschool banging since I was like 7 or 8 thanks to older neighbors.

Since I kept listening to it. never loved them untill like 98 or 99 when battle of la came out and im like yea. they help shape who i am. too bad they became what they hated. snap I guess fame really does suck.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Rage against the machine is probably one of the best bands to grace our earth. Their message was great and their music was even greater. Definitely true musicians with true talent. They had so much to express which fueled their music.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts