Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Personally, when it comes to dance music, I'd rather do something like early hip hop electronica (technotronic- you've probably heard a lot of their songs without knowing it) or modern big beat. Rave never really enters the mind when I think of 'dance' music. It's pot music mostly- just that a lot of people like to dance while they smoke up. :>

Well, no, it's okay- just gets old. Like being brainwashed without words.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im all about the trance. My bro got me into it. I still am into the rock but trance is great. If your favorite is Sandstorm then your still on the beginnner/oldschool trance.;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
How come when I put a ;) people take me seriously? And to bobs remark, Chris Lasoya raves and im one of the 40%.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the only dancing i like is moshing(if u conider that dancing) and skanking, skanking is supa fun

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
How come when I put a ;) people take me seriously? And to bobs remark, Chris Lasoya raves and im one of the 40%.
i no he does, thought it was just a funny lil fact that they had in there

·
Banned
546 Posts
My fav. tek/rave song has to be Escape by DJ Kay Cee or House Of God(not by DJ KayCee.) I cant techno dance very well but i love it

·
Registered
360 Posts
My favorite is the Non-lerical version of Cool by Gullet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trance is the good stuff. If trance is for you, you'll know it. It gives you that feeling like you've got to get up and move. Personally, I like some of the stuff most people have never heard of, like 303Infinity, Aura - the source of trance, The Cynic Project, TRANCE CULTURE, 0 and Below, 7.1, Gulet. You know. Then there is some better known artists like digweed and sasha, zombie nation, paul oakenfold, paul van dyk. All sorts of good stuff. The Crystal Method. I just saw TCM at USC6. also stuff from ATB, Daft Punk, Digital Explosion, Clubheads, Utah Saints (they are REALLY GOOD live, their recorded stuff kinda bad), Donald Glaude, Johan Gielen, Fluid in Motion, Nathan Proffit, Neurotron 606, dj dara, dj dan, dj quicksilver, prodigy, and stff like that. GOOD STUFF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts