Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed over there....... So can someone please give me a brief of what happened. I know ill catch a re run but i cant wait that long. Anyone die or anything? Hows his leg and so on.

·
Registered
541 Posts
they all died when the moon blew up.

jk

leg man wants to go back into combat. An arab joined the squad. They were on roadblock duty and killed people

·
Registered
905 Posts
The soldier who got his leg blown off is startin to have night terrors where he gets tortured by terrorists. His Alcoholic dad comes to visit him even though they havent spoken in years. He is in disbelief that he will be un able to re-join his unit.

Dims wife is still sleeping around and she also starts to drink

The unit is put on road block duty. The first car that comes up smoke forgets to check the trunk. ( I have a feeling this will come and bite him in the ass later). The second car refuses to stop so the unit engages blowing up the car. The trunk is boobie trapped. The last car that comes through has someone who is believed to be of inportance hiding in the trunk. the driver is killed and the person in the trunk is taken into custody.

I think I pretty much covered it.

·
Registered
830 Posts
BRAVEhearts said:
u misseed where? u piss on the floor or somthin? we need details? and then we will discuss?
...hes talking about this show called over there. i just saw like 10 minutes of one show and had to miss every single one b/c of work tho.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
the person in the trunk that was taken into custody is supposed to be an important person, i think he is the guy they were talking about at the begining when the captain first put them on roadblock duty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts