Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I went to woodsball sunday, and boy was my mask hot with the overhead and mouth flaps. I removed them, and when I got home, spray painted my mask green. Then I thought, a leaf pattern? No, grass! So I stuck blades of grass on the wet spraypaint, and they stuck. THEN my cat got a hold of it, and ate almost all the grass off the top of it. So I decided to leave it well enough alone. Might buy some fake grass and glue it on in time. By the way its actually a darker shade of green, but the flash makes it look brighter.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
you used the goggle only? you know that bottom part is there to protect your face, right?
that grass will shrivel up, turn borwn adn flake away. Same with the spraypaint unless you used krylon fusion .

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no, I didn't remove the bottom of the mask at all, just a camo clothe flap I had put there. Heres what I removed on my mask, sorry since I wasn't clear enough. :/
http://www.paintballforum.com/customizing-shop/159478-camo-t-shirt-duct-tape.html
Though I realized that the grass will eventually shrivel, I'll have to pick up some fake grass at a craft store and glue it on, assuming it will stay. And what is this krylon fusion?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
oh youre' that guy. It's not wonder it got hot under all of that.

kyrlon fusin is a spraypaint that adheres to plastics very well and wont' flake off.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks, I'll look into that. And I was able to find some fake grass and leaves that I can adhere to the mask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts